We have over 150 employees based in Saint-Hubert in Quebec and a few representatives in Ontario and Western Canada. All are dedicated to their work in their respective positions and have the same common goal: to contribute to the company mission.
High-tech solutions to farm operators that feed the entire world.
We offer innovative solutions and are a renowned leader on the electronic controllers technological market. Whether it is our remote surveillance software, smart phones applications with 3D animation, electronic controllers or weighing systems, we are proud to contribute to the growth of an industry with amazing potential.
We operate in a company culture focused on excellence where all are called upon to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and solutions research. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas in order to help us improve our products and services. We are concerned about animal well-being and remain at the forefront or our sector’s trends and share it with our employees. Whether you join the R&D team or operations, you will see that the ambiance is friendly and the organizational structure is flexible.
You want to learn more about AGCO? We invite you to consult our corporate web site www.agcocorp.com
Why join Us
What we offer you here at the Saint-Hubert site…
- The experience of a small team ambiance within a multinational company
- Opportunities to learn, to make mistakes… and grow
- An environment that enables you to be at the edge of trends
- A francophone work environment with opportunities to get language classes (French and English)
- An openness to diversity (we aim to ease the integration of new employees)
- A place where we encourage autonomy, work-life balance, health and well-being
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- A complete group insurance package with 50-50 contribution from the employer
- A pension plan with employer contribution after 2 months
- Personal days off and vacations according to seniority and experience
- Additional days off during the Christmas Holidays
- Employees referral rewards (you are our best ambassadors)
- Accessible via public transit (near the Dix30 in Brossard)
- A fully air-conditioned and secure factory
- A flexible dress code (jeans are permitted)
- Free coffee, tea and other drinks
- Easy access from autoroutes 10 and 30, public transit, free parking
- Your health is important to us (doctor in the facility, chair massage, vaccination clinic)
- We like to take a break and have fun (activities, Kan jam, open doors for family, BBQ, annual party, engagement week)
You can access the career section on AGCO’s web site in order to see all the career opportunities at AGCO.
You want to see the available positions at the Saint-Hubert site right now, check out the Careers section and send us your CV.